Followers

Saturday 1 October 2016

Babies - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

It's going to be a hectic morning here (or at least, it will seem to be, but in fact all my posts are scheduled, as I'll be at work, lol). As I have posts to share for almost all my DTs!

First up is Sweet Stampin', where we have a new challenge starting with a babies theme!

I took a previously un-inked TH blueprint stamp, and teamed it with some baby papers I've had in my stash since a week or so after I started crafting!


The sentiment is a sticker from the same pack as the papers.

My fellow Sweeties have some real beauties lined up for you, so make sure you go take a peek. afterwards, why not grab a baby themed stamp (digital is also fine) and come play along with us?

I'll be back in an hour with more to share!

Have a fantabulous morning!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

brenda said...

Just beautiful and a very pretty soft tone on tone colour palette.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab baby card

cotnob said...

A sweet baby card Sammy, that TH stamp is fabulous.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Aww this is just gorgeous!!
Lucy x

Kat W said...

Fab baby card...cute but a bit funky too with that awesome TH stamp :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx