Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2016

A special sunburst card - Crafter's palette DT

Hi all,

First of all, thank you for the birthday wishes and gorgeous cards. It's really made my day! There will be a birthday candy in a few days! (once I'm back up and running properly. Still playing catch-up with life at the moment, lol)

In the meantime, I thought I'd come and share the card I made for my Grandfather's 90th birthday this Friday.


There are more details over on the Crafter's Palette blog!

See you in a few days!

Sammy-x

8 comments:

Darnell said...

Happy Birthday to you and to your Grandfather! Your card for him is a wonderful keepsake, Sammy! I hope you enjoyed your special day!! Hugs, Darnell

Jane Savage said...

Happy belated birthday, Sammy! Hope you were spoilt rotten! I bet your Granddad will be over the moon with his card! I adore that starburst effect which looks incredible in those papers! xxx

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card Sammy!! I love the sun ray style panels and all the patterns you used! Your Grandfather will just love this birthday card. hugs for now :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to you both Sammy, Grandad is going to love this for sure xx

cotnob said...

A super masculine design Sammy, your sunburst background is fabulous.
Pauline
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Another brilliant idea for a man card, love it hon. Enjoy the weekend xx

Christine L said...

Belated birthday wishes to you Sammy....... and what a fab card you've made for your grandfather for his BIG birthday!

Hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

Oh, I missed that it was your birthday but 'Happy Birthday!' and I hope you had a most wonderful day :-)
This sunburst design is brilliant; what a great idea for a special 90 year old and I hope he loves it.
Big hugs, Kat xx